- A little over a week ago Donald Trump challenged President Obama to produce his passport records and college transcripts. In exchange, the Donald would donate $5 million to a charity of President O’s choosing. In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, some are now calling for Trump to put the theatrics aside and donate those funds to help in the disaster recovery.
- New research study by Nature Neuroscience is confirming that we can develop an addiction to food. We are hard wired to want the foods that are the worst for us.
- So it turns out that watching a scary movie can help you burn the caloric equivalent of a chocolate candy bar. In a UK study by the University of Westminster, The Shining helped to burn the most calories with Jaws coming in second.
- In what is being called the creepiest app ever created, Badabing! helps you find all of your Facebook friend’s bikini pics.
- When it comes to your favorite clothes, there may be nothing worse than having your best t-shirt ruined by shrinkage from the dryer. The staff at Mom.me figured out a way to remedy this age old problem. I’ve linked to the solution here.
“Octomom” Nadya Suleman has checked herself into rehab for a prescription drug problem, leaving her 14 kids without a mother for 30 straight days. She is reportedly using three nannies and two friends to divvy up the child care duties.