- Apparently someone didn’t want Anderson Cooper to keep his day job. The New York Times reported Monday that his daytime show “Anderson Live” has been canceled.
- A recent study by Washington University’s School of Medicine revealed that early menopause could be a side effect of wearing make up. I’ve linked to the study here.
- Hurricane Sandy is literally putting a damper on everything. The U.S. Labor Department is waiting until the “weather emergency” subsides to determine whether they’ll go ahead with the Friday release of October’s jobs report. The jobs numbers could be key in swaying votes as this would be the last jobs report before the November 6th election.
- A recent study by cb insights found that startups with Harvard or Stanford grads lead the way in scoring venture capital funding.
- A Louisiana father was arrested after giving alcohol to his 2 month old son. The alcohol was enough to register a .289 percent blood alcohol content.
Coco from “I Loves Coco” is reportedly thinking about freezing her eggs on the third season of the hit reality t.v. show. The iceman already has kids of his own and isn’t putting any pressure on Coco. By freezing her eggs, Coco can pursue her lifelong dream of being a Vegas showgirl. I promise I don’t make this stuff up guys. Have a great day!