Field Operations Support at Sears Holdings (Longwood, FL)
Due to expansion of the Centralized Recruitment function, we’re currently seeking an experienced candidate for a mid- level Recruiter opportunity.
This position will work within a fast paced, centralized recruitment environment and will be responsible for sourcing, assessing and phone interviewing candidates who apply to Sears Home Improvement Products sales opportunities. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting multiple field offices, located in a designated geographical territory.
This is an excellent, full time, opportunity, which offers a team oriented environment. Competitive compensation & benefits.
The incumbent is responsible for providing external recruitment and sourcing support to the Field Operations division of the Home Improvement business. The incumbent will be responsible for sourcing/recruiting Sales Project Consultant candidates for Field Operations offices across a multi-geographic territory. Responsibilities will include; sourcing sales candidates and posting sales openings utilizing BrassRing for all Field Operations locations and sub-markets. Maintaining regular communication with the District Sales Manager about their staffing needs. Phone screen and assess top candidates and provide a well screened list of top candidates to the district hiring managers based on interview/assessment scores. Keep current all candidates “HR Status” in Brassring and ensure requisitions are monitored daily for new applicant activity.
• Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates such as internet based sourcing, social networking websites & media (Linked in, etc.), community networking (local employment council meetings, local colleges/universities), job fairs, ads/small newspapers, employee referral programs, web postings, database searches, direct competitor recruitment, technical schools, military, direct mailings, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring high quality candidates are delivered. Must ensure that qualified diverse candidates are consistently surfaced and considered.
• Post all sales openings to the BrassRing applicant tracking system for Field Operations offices.
• Responsible sourcing the necessary volume of candidates to ensure that the net budgeted staffing FTE number is met.
• Conducts high quality and expeditious phone screens to ensure the proper number of qualified applicants is passed through the screening pipeline.
• Monitor weekly sales staffing reporting produced by division HQ Human Resources to understand field office staffing for the areas supported.
• Review all candidate resumes and update candidate HR status for every candidate to the correct status in the process.
• Send candidates with top combined phone interview/AON assessment score to DSM for review.
• Arrange in-person interviews with DSM and sales candidates at the DSM’s request
• Must have 2-3 years of related experience recruiting in a high volume, challenging staffing environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the ability to read, write & speak English.
• Ability to interact professionally and represent SHC in a positive manner with Management, Applicants and Human Resources.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple candidates simultaneously who are in all phases of the recruitment and on-boarding process.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks and appropriately handle stressful situations in a fast-paced, back office work environment.
• Able to work variable and flexible hours which may include working more than 40 hours per week.
• Strong organization, planning, and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate with candidates in order to provide a best-in-class candidate experience
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.