- Looks like talks and negotiations are heating up between Apple and the major music labels. Apple’s online radio service could challenge Pandora as early as 2013.
- According to a recent Spotify study, music may be more sexually arousing than touch. Get those playlists ready.
- Mitt Romney’s Top Adviser put to rest any questions regarding financial inequality. According to the editorial printed in the Wall Street Journal, if you own a microwave you aren’t really poor.
- A Brazilian woman has been auctioning her virginity online for the past few weeks. A man from Japan known as “Natsu” came out on top with the winning bid. Natsu beat out five other bidders. The winning bid was $780,000
- A couple of days after Apple announced it’s iPad mini and next gen iPad, Microsoft unveiled their Windows 8 OS and Surface tablet on Thursday. Early reviews of the tablet have been mixed.
Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy are calling it quits after just three months of dating. This means another hit song about a breakup from Taylor Swift is right around the corner.
Have a great weekend!