- Donald Trump has managed to punk us all. The master of marketing and promotion might have pulled off his biggest promo yet. He’s offering “$5 millllll-ion dollars” to charity for President Barack Obama’s college enrollment and passport applications.
- CNet released it’s annual list of worst passwords. Those that made the list include: ”password,” “123456,” “12345678,” ”welcome,” “ninja,” “mustang,” and “password1.” If you are using any of these, you may want to change them.
- Ever wondered what happens when you flush a toilet on an airplane, Gizmodo explains the interesting process here.
- Federal prosecutors filed a suit against Bank of America for $1 billion on Wednesday. They allege that Countrywide, BoA’s mortgage division, knowingly sold fraudulent loans to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- In a recent Global Gender Gap study, the United States came in at #22, for gender equality. To put things in perspective countries like Cuba, South Africa, Ireland and Sweden all ranked higher.
Former “View” host, Lisa Ling announced that she is pregnant and will be expecting a baby girl. The baby girl will be the first child of Ling and her husband of five years, Paul Song.
Question: What’s your favorite story from today’s “5 Things”. Please let us know in the comments section below.