Administrative Assistant at Florida Hospital Recruitment Service Center (Altamonte Springs, FL)
Job ID: 137218
Provides direct administrative support to the Immigration Manager and support/assistance to international employees. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations for all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer services and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Typing at minimum 35 WPM
PC skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work actively and independently.
Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, during periods of frequent interruption
Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, in person and/or by telephone, with applicants, departments directors, co-workers and the public
- Two years minimum secretarial experience
- Supervisory skills (Preferred)
- Proofreading skills (Preferred)
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (Preferred)
- Previous experience working for Immigration attorney’s office (Preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Provides administrative/secretarial support to the International Recruitment Manager.
- Maintains/organizes immigration files and employment documents.
- Provides assistance to international hires with the Departments of Labor and Homeland Security, as well as with the Social Security Administration.
- Coordinates endorsements and licensing with Florida Board of Nursing and Department of Health regarding licensure requirements.
- Completes employment processing, including scheduling Employee Clinic appointments and New Hire Experience.
- Monitors and processes PAVs. Prepares stipends for international employees.
- Arranges accommodations and coordinates transportation for international hires. Assists with setting up bank accounts.
- Is an Adventist Health System authorized order placer for AT&T and T-Mobile accounts.
The Recruitment Service Center is located in Altamonte Springs at the Lakeview Plaza. This department includes full-service system recruitment, testing, and processing to applicants.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
Subscribe to Jobtrakr to get the latest job opportunities sent to you via email.