- It turns out that Monster Energy drink may actually kill you. The Food and Drug Administration has received several death reports citing the energy drink.
- Once a problem limited to rural areas, doctor shortages are becoming a real problem in areas such as Las Vegas and Detroit where people are forced to wait weeks or months or travel hundreds of miles for care.
- According to a recent Pew Global Attitudes Project survey, the U.S. ranked 3rd in liking of the United States. According to this survey, Kenya and Japan had a more favorable view of the U.S. than Americans did.
- Just days after being dropped by Nike, The International Cycling Union on Monday announced that it has stripped Lance Armstrong of his seven Tour de France titles and has been banned him for life.
- Want to get those white socks white again? Try boiling them in a pot of hot water with a few slices of lemon.
One of Jay Z’s famous lines is “I will not lose!” Well, Mr. Carter and wife Beyonce did lose. They lost the Blue Ivy trademark to a Boston based company. Blue Ivy of course is the name of the couple’s first child together.