- Looks like some parents are having baby-name remorse. According to a recent article in livescience, baby-name regret is one the rise.
- A new invention called noPhoto claims to be able to stop red light cameras from taking usable pictures of license plates. If anyone buys one and it works, please share your experience with the rest of the class.
- Tonight marks the final Presidential debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney. This debate will be centered on foreign policy and will be held at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida starting 9 p.m. ET.
- The Princeton Review recently rated the colleges with the best food. Coming in at number one was Bowdoin College in Maine. Other colleges that made the top ten included Cornell University and Virginia Tech.
- A San Francisco blogger realized that he was spending too much time on Facebook. His solution: Pay someone $8 an hour to slap him when it appears he’s wasting time on the social network.
Adele is officially a mum. The British soul singer and her boyfriend, Simon Konecki welcomed a baby boy over the weekend.