Executive Assistant at Nemours (Orlando. FL)
The Executive Assistant manages and coordinates the daily activities of the department’s Director and assist the Utilization Management (UM) nurse by maintaining the Midas database, answering UM calls and coordinating and managing payor logs.
- Guide and process all aspects of the assisting HIM management and UM staff.
- Manage administrative leader’s schedules with consideration to priorities and time efficiency.
- Handle incoming calls with courtesy, providing assistance and information as needed.
- Coordinate business travel – including airline reservations, hotels, auto rental and conference registrations for physicians, clinic staff for the divisions supported and administrative leaders.
- Prepare correspondence (Word), reports (Excel) and PowerPoint presentations along with occasional project work for the Director/HIM and Utilization Management nurse.
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external representatives, prepare agenda and handouts, provide minutes, schedule room and equipment, and arrange for meals.
- Maintain/approve payroll time for individuals reporting to the Director and/or manager of divisions supported.
- Maintain schedules including rounding schedules.
- Manage requests related to supplies and accounting unit(s) activity.
- Manage expense reports and other administrative payment requests.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma plus one year of additional education or equivalent required.
- One to three years’ of reception/secretarial/administrative experience required.
- Experience as a trainer/superuser preferred.
- Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power
- Point and MS Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work independently and think creatively.
- Must have the ability to work well with others.
- Good communications skills and regular attendance are required.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and achieve time sensitive objectives.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
Subscribe to Jobtrakr to get the latest job opportunities sent to you via email.