Marketing Coordinator at CNL (Orlando, FL)
Develop and manage marketing collateral for brokerage teams and clients to ensure delivery of time sensitive, customized materials to further leasing, sales & business development. Provide administrative and leasing support to Charlotte brokerage team.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support for all document preparation, track changes in documents, monitor document status.
- Complete and track all commission submissions.
- Create comprehensive, product-specific marketing plans to achieve goals.
- Utilize customer service and project management skills to create the design, writing, editing and production of marketing materials.
- Provide in-depth research for specific and ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare regular market, industry, competitor, and company informational updates.
- Participate in other strategic initiatives as they arise.
- Perform all administrative duties including typing and filing.
- Set up conference calls and provide coverage relief for floor receptionist. Answer incoming calls when necessary.
- Type, compose, and edit correspondence, agendas, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Schedule meetings, rooms and coordinate calendars as requested.
- Prepare expense reports and other invoice processing.
- Create and maintain files for department.
- Schedule of all business travel including but not limited to airline, rental cars, hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, attention to detail
- Effective communications and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Organization and completion of multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain ongoing, professional, constructive relations with internal departments as well as outside vendors, consultants, service providers and tenants.
- Ability to work constructively within specified time frames and meet all established deadlines.
- Effective self-supervision and self-motivation.
- Meet company and self-established goals.
Education & Experience Requested
- Five-plus years administrative experience.
- Experience in marketing communications and document preparation.
- Knowledge of real estate industry preferred.
Work Schedule Requested
- This is a Full-Time, Non-Exempt position.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.
Employers & Recruiters > Post a Job