Admissions Representative at Florida Technical College (Kissimmee, FL)
The Admissions Representative actively assists in the enrollment of students as detailed in enrollment policy procedure provided by the Director of Admissions. The Admission Representative is responsible for the completion of all training provided by the Director of Admissions and is directly accountable to the Director of Admissions.
- Interview prospective students to determine interest in attending FTC.
- Use phone to contact prospective students.
- Use computer to communicate with prospective students.
- Determine if prospective student has the desire and qualifications to attend FTC.
- Organize and manage leads generated through multiple sources.
- Communicate to prospective students all details as they relate to the particular program of interest.
- Keep accurate records of calls made, interviews conducted, and enrollments generated.
- Recommend qualified prospective students for admission into FTC.
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the enrollment process.
- Participate in college fair/career fairs.
- Attends college graduation ceremonies.
- Must have experience as an Admissions Rep at a Post Secondary Institution.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of individuals.
- Must possess extremely strong ethics.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.
Employers & Recruiters > Post a Job