Quality Analyst (Orlando, FL)
Compensation: $40,000 – $55,000/Year
Job ID: 2675768
The individual in this position will be responsible for monitoring operational activity to ensure Customer Care standards of performance are being met. The Quality Assurance Specialist will perform monitoring of activities to include call monitoring, case documentation and administrative overrides. This position requires and utilizes a high degree of subject matter expertise in both process/procedure and soft skills within Customer Care to ensure accurate auditing against established standards.
- Minimum of 1 year or recent Customer Care experience with increasing responsibilities
- Additional 1-2 years Call Center experience as a Customer Service rep or Quality Assurance role
- Medical industry is a huge plus!
- Previous experience with call recording/evaluation tools a plus
- Associates degree in business or health field a plus, but not required
- Performs call monitoring evaluations and enters evaluations in the quality monitoring system, meeting or exceeding a specific quota of required call monitors each month.
- Provides call monitoring results to Customer Care leadership for reporting and coaching to Customer Care Professionals.
- Identifies specific calls to be used in both calibration sessions and training classes.
- Participates in call calibration sessions with Quality Assurance Specialists, Quality Assurance Supervisor and of staff.
- Attends regular Training and Quality team meetings to stay aligned to team goals and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Care systems, procedures and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to quality customer service
- High level of attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present call monitoring findings
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of company and client confidentiality.
Please do not apply unless you have worked as a Quality Analyst in a Call Center industry.
For immediate consideration, email resume and cover letter to Cameron McMillan at email@example.com
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.
Employers & Recruiters > Post a Job