- Pet obesity is a growing concern. According to a recent study by a U.K. based veterinary charity over 50% of U.S. cats and dogs are overweight.
- New research has found that swishing soda in your mouth can boost self-control and willpower. You don’t even need to swallow to get the benefits of sweetness.
- Looking for a case for that shiny new iPhone 5? Wait no more, iPhone 5 cases will be hitting Apple stores in the next couple of weeks.
- Its seems as if the Presidential election is killing Facebook friendships. According to a story on CNN, Nearly one-fifth of people admit to blocking, unfriending or hiding someone on social media over political postings.
- JP Morgan Chase is back in the news again. This time they could be facing criminal charges over taped phone conversations connected to the $6 billion trading loss announced by JPMorgan Chase earlier this year.
I think we can go ahead and rule out a return of Matt Damon to the “Bourne” franchise. In an interview with Movieline, Damon said that with the current version a return “would make things a bit difficult.”