Marketing Liaison at Adventist Health System (Maitland, FL)
Job ID: 136550
Florida Hospital Orlando seeks to hire a Marketing Liaison who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,107-bed Florida Hospital Orlando, serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America. Florida Hospital Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country. We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year.
As a Marketing Liaison with Florida Hospital, you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a faith-based atmosphere. Responsible for the marketing of one or more business/service lines, while contributing to (multi) campus initiatives. Develops and writes messaging and internal communications plans, develops direct mail strategy, and creates creative briefs with appropriate timelines and graphic content. Responsible for business/service line website(s) and social media strategies. Works on event planning and establishment of positive return on investment. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of marketing and public relations
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with others using tact and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a matrix work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Self starter
- General knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, First Look, and Adobe Reader.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to implement initiatives in a strategic manner with minimal supervision
- Associate’s degree or one year experience in marketing/sales related field
- Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Responsible for working with business/service line clients to provide marketing support. Develops messaging, drafts copy for marketing materials, and implements marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the development and direction of creative briefs including: background, information and research, look and feel, content and copy, timelines and deadline management, and graphic content.
- Responsible for business/service line websites. Drafts new and updated content, maintains client and member/physician lists for accuracy, analyzes web trend reports and updates and reports to clients and Director of Business Development/Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager monthly.
- Responsible for social media deployment for business/service lines. Oversees weekly and reports to business/service line clients and Director of Business Development/Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for event planning, including: staffing, catering, venue, internal event team coordination, and ROI.
- Responsible for developing and implementing direct mail strategies. Works closely with loyalty team to pull strategically targeted list and then works collaboratively with creative team to design, print and mail.
- Develops and creates plan of deployment for internal communications strategies.
- Maintains relationship with Call Center team and ensures events and lectures are tracked appropriately.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.