Human Resources Coordinator at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL)
Job ID: 1207175
- Support company policy and procedure in the areas of the new hire process including drug screening, background checks, paperwork, as well as administer various other HR related programs
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files for HR department
- Respond to a wide variety of inquiries that may involve researching programs, policies, procedures and LOA administration
- Provide general administrative support for HR department
- Conduct new employee orientation and other training programs
- Assist with department projects as needed
- Produces and maintains monthly reports related to various HR statistics
- Works with the leadership team to proactively address and resolve employee issues and concerns regarding payroll or other HR matters.
- Requests clarification of the appropriate HR Manager of all policies & procedures, which are not fully understood by the incumbent.
- Makes the HR Manager aware of all employee relations issues or concerns.
- Completes all HR related processes in accordance with the established guidelines.
- Coordinate orientation and all new hire process with management teams.
- Treats all employees with dignity and respect.
- Understands and maintains the confidentiality of written and verbal employee information.
- Supports all investigation efforts and cooperates with miscellaneous projects requested by the HRM along with any other Company related directives.
- 1-2 years of experience in an HR environment
- MS Office program proficiency intermediate to advanced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- HRIS experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Must have ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Must have outstanding communication skills and exceptional organizational skills
- Must have ability to work independently in a professional manner with frequent interruptions
- Must have analytical problem solving skills and be detail oriented
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.