Executive Secretary at Adventist Health System (Orlando, FL)
Job ID: 135919
- Providing the support necessary to assist in meeting the necessary day-to-day functions and appointment planning for the executive and designated director.
- Receiving inquiries in a confidential manner, investigating and/or referring to the appropriate person without delay and with no exception.
- Preparing/editing reports and documents, entering data, updating and maintaining word processing files, including maintaining mailing lists within a specified turnaround time as determined by the executive.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously by exhibiting a professional attitude and maintaining composure under pressure.
- Creating reports in Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint, as requested by the executive and directors. This includes assembling any necessary reports into notebooks or slide format for presentations.
- Demonstrates increasing competency with office software applications and uses such to improve productivity and presentation clarity.
- A minimum of three years as an administrative secretary.
- Position requires a level of knowledge equivalent to what would normally be achieved through two years of a Secretarial Science college program.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.