- A New York-based startup has developed a smart pill bottle that constantly measures the amount of liquid or solid medication in a bottle using touchscreen technology.
- According to a new study published in Nature, researchers are developing a technique to fight cancer cells using magnets. The technique works by binding iron oxide nanoparticles to antibodies, which seek out and attach to tumor cells.
- It seems like it was just yesterday when these two got together. But after 30 years of marriage, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are calling it quits.
- Facebook is currently testing a feature that lets users create “wishlists” of home furnishings, clothing and other retail products, laying the groundwork for what some believe could be an eventual push into an e-commerce style website.
- Broward County authorities say the winner of a roach eating contest died shortly after eating dozens of roaches and worms.
5 Things You Need to Know This Morning
October 9, 2012