- The U.S. Army is proposing to use computer games to help with the diagnosis of disorders such as PTSD and mild traumatic brain injuries.
- According to an article on tech site gizmodo, Facebook may be reading your messages and “Liking” pages on your behalf. Of course, Zuckerberg and Co. have come out denying that’s happening.
- Coca-Cola wants your help in redesigning its classic logo. Coca-Cola, has teamed up with design platform BlankYou Very Muchto have their logo re-envisioned in a competition (which is open to US residents only).
- If you’re feeling a little blah or over the whole election thing, you’re not alone. A recent study by Google shows that voters are less enthusiastic than ever.
- Multiple news outlets reported on Thursday that an unknown poster on a Chinese website has directed a death threat at tennis star Roger Federer.
Actress Daryl Hannah was arrested in northeast Texas on Thursday, along with a 78-year-old landowner as the two protested an oil pipeline designed to bring crude oil from Canada to the Gulf Coast.