- Starting on November 5th, Spirit Airlines will begin charging $100 for carry on luggage. At least you can’t say they nickle and dime you. They’re going for the whole damn thing.
- France on Monday unveiled a package of reforms designed to increase access to abortion, including 100 percent reimbursement of medical costs by the state social security system. I wonder if this will be brought up during tonight’s debate seeing as France is one of our biggest allies and what not.
- If you’re going to do some illegal downloading on the interwebs, you better not do it in Japan. You can get up to two years in prison.
- Not sure if this is foreshadowing, but Family Circle has announced Michelle Obama’s white and dark chocolate chip cookies beat Ann Romney’s M&M cookies. Over 9000 people voted, and this was the closest vote in the magazine’s history. The magazine notes that the bake-off has correctly predicted the results of four out of five elections
- I guess all that bacon talk has really gotten pigs upset. An Oregon farmer was eaten by his own hogs after he went out to feed them.
As if you needed another reason to watch. Rihanna will be performing two songs at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show including the newly released single “Diamonds”. CBS will broadcast the event on Dec. 4 at 10 pm EST