Recruiter at Randstad (Winter Park, FL)
Job ID: 9918
Compensation: $37,000 – $49,000/Year
Do you have an eye for identifying skills and top talent? Do you like having specific goals you can work towards every day and be rewarded for hard work and success? Would you enjoy working in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment where you can succeed at placing candidates in the financial services sector?
Reward yourself with a great position that offers:
- Exceptional Training Program
- No Weekends or Nights
- Career Advancement
- Continuous Personal Development
The primary objective of the Recruiter is to drive profitable growth in our Orlando branch by maximizing order fill ratio and growing the number of placements made each week in these units. The Recruiter will contribute to this growth by building and maintaining a database of placeable candidates who differentiate us in the market.
- Source, recruit, assess, and interview candidates in-person and over the telephone
- Build a talent database of candidates that positions us as a leader in the staffing industry
- Handle all administrative details of the candidate processes: application, interview, and hire
- Contribute to sales growth in the branch by adding qualified contacts (identified in interviews and references) to the sales database
Qualifications for hiring:
- Standard assessment process
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Entry level or 2 to 5 years business experience in a workplace environment
- Desire and proven ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.