Order Processing Rep at UPS (Orlando, FL)
Job ID: 270535044
UPS Cartage Services Inc., is currently seeking an Order Processing Representative II. The Order Processing Rep II will have at least two years experience in a fast-paced inbound call center or closely related environment. Other responsibilities may involve communication throughout the day by various means with the customer and UPS origins, Traffic and Sales groups.
Also responsible for providing problem resolution, ocean freight rate analysis and track/trace information to the customer. The candidate will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service, and time management skills.
- Providing inbound telephone customer support in a call center environment and determining the nature of the call or inquiry.
- Communicate with internal/external customers on a daily basis via phone, fax, and e-mail
- Analyzing data and responding to customer communications timely.
- Resolve problems and maintaining an ongoing professional relationship with the internal and external customer.
- Processing international shipments; ensuring specific customer requirements are followed.
- Processing shipments in accordance with UPS Cartage Services Inc., and US Commerce Department policy and regulations.
- Following up on requests, reviewing rates as needed, tracking and routing shipments and orders, preparing reports, customer set ups, updating customer files and profiles.
- Quickly and professionally answer inbound calls to determine call nature or inquiry to include explanation of services available, features, costs, and other related UPS services.
- Data entry of customer orders to include routing, tracking, and proof of delivery.
- Investigating status of existing service requests or initiating a new order by confirming and entering the appropriate customer and request data.
- Routing customer requests to the appropriate dispatcher or other UPS employee.
- Escalating problems and concerns beyond the ability of the OPR to an immediate supervisor or manager.
- Effectively communicating changes to dispatch/warehouse regarding customer orders.
- Promotes order from quote to dispatch within minutes of receipt.
- Determines the most efficient shipping method for orders.
- All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced inbound call center environment or closely related experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Experience in transportation, logistics, and freight forwarding a plus
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.