- Simon Cowell isn’t all about music. He and Will.i.am are teaming up to create an X Factor to find the next Mark Zuckerberg.
- The next time you travel, you may want to leave your iPad at home. Apparently, the TSA has a thing for iPads. An ABC News investigation shed light on a growing trend of iPad’s being stolen at TSA check points and quickly being sold online.
- Forbes magazine is making a serious case for why women make the best spies. Contrary to stereotypes you see, women’s abilities are superior to men in terms of understanding the territory, reading situations, spatial awareness. When they’re good, they’re very good.”
- Although it’s sold more iPhones in it’s initial debut than it’s predecessors, the iPhone 5 has hit a few snags. Apple is again acknowledging a problem with its new iPhone: This time, it’s a bug that’s causing Verizon customers to go through huge amounts of cellular data even though they are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Apple may not be done apologizing yet.
- The ever elusive and controversial Axl Rose has agreed to a very rare television interview on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to promote the upcoming Guns N’ Roses shows at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
So You Think You can Dance host Cat Deely recently tied the knot with her fiance, comedian Patrick Kielty! The two met presenting at the BBC1 talent show Fame Academy and dated for 10 months.