- Facebook unveiled a new program Thursday that lets people give real gifts from $5 Starbucks cards to a $200 Jambox wireless speaker and can be done instantly, from an Android phone, and in coming weeks, the iPhone.
- According to a recent study, eating fatty fish like salmon and sardines that contain Omega-3 fats and Vitamin D at least three times a week has been shown to give you more energy and make you happier.
- A 2011 study showed that women cheat nearly as often as men do. Some reasons why women cheat include, Partners may have gotten “too comfortable” in the relationship, Not enough intimacy/sex and revenge for a past infidelity.
- Pictures beat words. Tech site All Things Digital reports that U.S. smartphone owners visit Instagram from their smartphones more frequently and for longer periods of time than they visit Twitter.
- This is a crappy way to lose your job. Beach Boys frontman Mike Love announced that band is dropping three original members — Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and David Marks. The worst part is the three had to find out about it in the news while on tour in the U.K.
For those who were hoping that Chris Brown and Rihanna were going to get back together, you may want to put those thoughts on hold. Chris Breezy and Nicole Scherzinger were were reportedly getting really touchy-feely at a club recently. Photos of the two are allegedly floating around the interwebs.
Have a great weekend everyone!