Relationship Specialist at Charles Schwab (Orlando, FL)
Job ID: 0926-9665
Our Relationship Specialists provide dedicated service to these advisory firms. The focus is on building relationships and a more personalized approach to service. They build strong rapport with Investment Advisors, know them on a first name basis and provide that one on one service that Schwab is known for.
As a Relationship Specialist you will provide superior service to our Investment Advisor clients acting as the primary contact. It’s this level of service that differentiates us from our competitors and serves as a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Promote client retention and identify opportunities to build existing relationships through timely and accurate operational processing and service quality
- Proactively consult with Investment Advisor clients through knowledge sharing, efficiency training and education helping them manage and grow their business
- Provide value-add recommendations to increase operational efficiencies within client firm’s back office
- Collaborate with internal partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
- Introduce new products and services as well as recommend service enhancements
- Research and respond to client issues related to cost basis information, cashiering functions, letters of authorization, powers of attorney, product knowledge support
- Resolve complex situations or requests. This would include but not limited to: research and correction for tax reporting issues, alternative investments, transfers, and complaints
Representatives work in small, highly collaborative teams of 10-15 professionals, and are paid a salary. In addition, Schwab’s bonus program rewards high performance and profitable company growth.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work
- Strong customer contact skills, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Team-orientation with the ability to act as a resource for development of the team’s effectiveness.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to be self-directed and quickly develop a full understanding in New Accounts (NAC), Transfer of Assets (TOA), Cashiering, Account maintenance processing
- The ability to multi-task, including speaking with customers over the phone, assessing their needs, researching information on the computer and providing clients with options at one time
- Intermediate to Advanced technical skills, with the ability to utilize at least 7 different applications at one time, including Windows, internet researching, database systems, and email
- Two or more years in brokerage/financial services
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.