- Angry Birds fans around the world are celebrating today. The sequel to the hit game, Bad Piggies, will be launching today.
- According to the Killeen, TX police department, a soldier trying to scare another soldier out of hiccups accidentally shot his comrade in the face…and killed him.
- A new study conducted by researchers from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and the University of Kansas Medical Center found that some of the problem with childhood obesity may lie with fast food companies and their overly effective marketing campaigns.
- A Hong Kong tycoon has offered a $65 million “marriage bounty” to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter.
- As part of Hunger Awareness Month, Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton chose to live on food stamps for a week. In addition to barely being able to meet his nutritional needs the Mayor also lost four pounds.
At the recent iHeart Radio Music Festival, everyone’s favorite hypeman and reality t.v. star Falvor Flav was so thrilled to meet the band No Doubt backstage and take a picture with Gwen Stefani. The only problem was he confused Miley Cyrus for Gwen Stefani. I guess all pop stars look-a-like.