- The next time you’re driving in California, don’t be surprised if you look in the next lane over and a car is driving itself. Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill that would allow self-driving cars on California’s roads.
- According to a new psychology study by paintersoflouisville, the color red is used in most restaurants because it stimulates appetites. The same study also found that the color black was used by luxury brands to enhance the feeling of sophistication.
- You remember when you were a kid and you would blow into the Nintendo Cartridge when the game console froze? Did that actually help? Although it provided short term relief to our frustrations, a study by gaming experts proved that blowing into the cartridge actually did more long term harm.
- Remember MySpace? Well it’s back, and it doesn’t look half bad. Check out the video preview here.
- A baby free flight is now a reality. A low-cost airline based out of Southeast Asia has announced plans to introduce specially designated “quiet zones” that will be made available exclusively “for guests age 12 and above.”
According to several reports, Ann Hathaway will be playing the lead female in Steven Spielberg’s next blockbuster, “Robopocalypse.” Based on the book by Daniel H. Wilson, “Robopocalypse” takes place in the near future, when modern society is on the brink of extermination thanks to sentient robots.