Provider Administration Manager at Humana (Altamonte Springs, FL)
Job ID: 92463
As a Provider Administration Manager you will implement a best-in-class contract implementation experience for Humana’s providers, striving to quickly identify and resolve complex issues by understanding and influencing providers and service centers. You will also act as a resource liaison supporting the acquisition and retention efforts and effectively distribute departmental resources to meet all staffing requirements.
- Strategically manage in-force provider contracts, sharing Humana’s value proposition through frequent contact and education and proactively administering the relationship process.
- Implement local strategic plans in order to effectively influence providers, provider affairs and service centers.
- Ensure that retention rates and positive negotiations meet and regularly exceed network targets.
- Builds Human Capital: You deliver current, direct, complete and actionable feedback to associates to support continuous learning and growth; while ensuring that diverse perspectives are widely held, modeled and promoted. By selecting, deploying, developing and rewarding diverse talent, you are able to foster Humana’s strategy and meet business requirements.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Champions the Customer: You keep closely attuned to the needs and perspectives of customers and use this insight for the benefit of the business.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant 3-5 years’ experience
- Prior contracting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- A valid driver’s license and automobile are required for this role
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.