- We may be facing a global bacon shortage. With pork costs rising, the U.K.’s National Pig Association is warning that a “world shortage of pork and bacon next year is now unavoidable”.
- Despite being one of the worst economy’s in history, the iPhone 5 has surpassed 5 million units sold. I guess the economy isn’t doing that bad.
- A new SARS-like virus has been detected. But officials say it is not clear that this disease will spread similarly or cause as many deaths.
- Katie Couric revealed on Monday’s episode of her daytime talk show that she suffered from bulimia in college.
- The results are in. According to a list of the top 10 most popular snacks compiled by YouGov BrandIndex, Ritz crackers are America’s favorite salty snack.
Natalie Portman has gone blonde for a a new movie role. Details of the movie should be coming out soon.