- The State Department is taking CNN to task after they reported and transcribed the personal journal belonging to the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, which was removed from the site of the deadly Sept. 11 consulate attack. Bare in mind, even Stevens’ family had not seen these personal thoughts.
- A Houston police officer shot and killed a one-armed, one-legged man in a wheelchair Saturday inside a group home after police say the double amputee threatened the officer and aggressively waved a metal object that turned out to be a pen.
- A new book by author Tracy McMillan, entitled, Why You’re Not Married Yet, suggests that the reason single ladies don’t have a ring on their finger is because they are either a bitch, shallow, a slut, crazy, selfish, a mess, hate themselves, a liar, acting like ‘a dude’ or think they are goddesses. Each chapter covers each reason.
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong is headed to treatment for substance abuse after a public meltdown onstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas on Friday.
- Three people wounded in the shooting that killed 12 people at a Colorado theater have filed lawsuits alleging the exit door the gunman used to enter the building should have had an alarm.
Modern Family’s Julie Bowen took home the Emmy last night for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.