- Don’t say cheese…at least if you live in New Jersey. Because of facial recognition software, New Jersey motorists are not allowed to smile in driver’s license photos.
- This is the day that iPhone 5 fanatics have been waiting for. After spending days in line (for a phone that you can actually walk into a store and buy next week) most Americans and people all over the world will have a hot new iPhone 5 in their mitts. Most of which will end up on ebay.
- Researchers have new evidence to explain how it is that chocolate candies can be so completely irresistible. The urge to overeat such deliciously sweet and fatty treats traces to an unexpected part of the brain and its production of a natural, opium-like chemical.
- In a very odd interview with Power 105.1 rap legend DMX is completely baffled as to how to use a computer and how to perform a Google search. The video is actually pretty funny.
- Ralph Lauren has hired Robin Lawley to be their first “plus size” model.
Have a great weekend everyone!