Financial Aid Clerk at Valencia College (Orlando, FL)
Job ID: CS014
Work Schedule: M – F 8:00am – 5:00pm
General clerical/receptionist duties supporting the Financial Aid staff. Responsibilities include welcoming students and visitors and providing information and referral services.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Clerical experience which demonstrates the ability to maintain extensive record-keeping and the ability to apply complex
departmental regulations and procedures.
3. Experience with data entry.
4. Must be granted security access to NSLDS, COD and other secure federal websites. (Cannot be in default on a prior
5. A demonstrated commitment to diversity.
6. Acceptable eyesight (with/without correction aid).
Knowledge and Skills
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
2. Knowledge of office practices and procedures, preferably in a financial aid environment.
3. Knowledge of mathematics.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the public.
5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
6. Ability to access, input and retrieve information from a computer.
7. Ability to access file cabinets for filing and retrieval of data.
8. Ability to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse student populations.
For immediate consideration, Apply Now!
For other great career opportunities that may be of interest to you, check out our Jobs Page.