- The Winklevoss twins may claim to have invented Facebook, but all of that really doesn’t matter at this point. Which is why they are moving on…sort of. The Winklevii are creating a social network for investors.
- According to Military Times, about 1,000 police and U.S. military personnel will be training for a zombie apocalypse. That’s right, our tax dollars will be going towards fighting face eating zombies.
- First the McRib, and now McNoodles. McDonald’s will launch two noodle offerings in Austria this week in a world premiere to test consumer demand for the Asian dish.
- Speaking of the McRib, McDonalds announced the McRib should make it’s 2012 appearance this December. It was originally slated for October 22 through November 11 but the timing was moved in hopes to increase demand.
- The Las Vegas Sun is reporting that $7 million in gold was found in a dead Nevada man’s home. Clean up crews found boxes of gold in the garage and throughout the house.
Looks like American Idol isn’t the only singing show shaking things up. Just one week into season three of “The Voice,” NBC is announcing that coaches Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green will be taking next season off. In their chairs will sit Usher and Shakira.