- No insurance, no problem. According to a new discovery by the National Geographic, the venom from the Banana spider could be the new Viagra.
- In an interview yesterday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed that the stock performance has been “disappointing”. Ironically after his interview the stock was up 4%. I guess investors liked what he had to say.
- NBC is drawing a lot of outrage after it chose to air an interview with “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star Kris Jenner on Tuesday morning about her breast implants, instead of the moment of silence remembering when the first plane hit the World Trade Center.
- Two parking meter repairmen from Buffalo, N.Y. have pleaded guilty to stealing thousands of dollars from local meters over a period of eight years.
- I didn’t see this one coming. O.J. Simpson is coming out and saying that Khloe Kardashian is his daughter. He feels so strongly about this that he has included her in his will. Wow!
As we all know Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds recently got married. She revealed in an interview that she wants kids…lots of them. Try 30.