- Bob Barker hosted “The Price Is Right” for 35 years, but wasn’t invited to participate in the game show’s 40th anniversary special. Barker built the show and the fact that he was snubbed is a shame.
- McDonald’s plans to open it’s first meat-free/vegetarian restaurant in India in 2013.
- Former New York Mayor Ed Koch was hospitalized yesterday for anemia. The 87 year old hopes to be out of the hospital some time today.
- Richard Branson may best be known for being the founder of Virgin Group, but he also has some thoughts on how to win the drug war. Branson suggests letting individual states handle the ongoing war on drugs instead of the federal government.
- Wonder about the iPhone 5 no more. Apple sent out invitations to the press yesterday for the unveiling of the new iPhone on September 12th.
First Lady Michelle Obama delivered one of the most moving speeches that we’ve heard since this political season started. Her speech was moving, inspiring and served to galvanize the base. ”Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives” -Michelle Obama #DNC2012