- About 125 Harvard University undergraduates are being investigated for cheating on a final exam earlier this year, the most widespread academic misconduct scandal known at the school.
- According to a new study, what you eat may matter way more than how much you eat. The calorie-restricted individuals were far healthier, in terms of basic measures such as blood pressure, and had far less incidence of age-related disease, such as diabetes and cancer.
- Those looking to buy a Kindle Fire may be out of luck. The tablet is officially sold out on Amazon. Not to worry, a new model is set to be released next week.
- Apple Geniuses are now available online. The service which launched yesterday is available in the UK, Germany, Spain, and Brazil and will provide answers via an online chat service with Apple employees.
- According to billionaire Mark Cuban, the economy has split into two different worlds, the digital world and the brick and mortar world. The digital world is killing off brick and mortar.
Kim Kardashian has settled with Old Navy for an undisclosed amount after they used a look-alike for an advertising campaign. Kim K sued Old Navy last July for millions and according to TMZ.
Have a great Labor Day weekend!