- The end of the road for Lance Armstrong has come. He has ended his fight against the doping charges against him. He is now facing the possibility of losing his Tour de France titles.
- A new ruling finalized Wednesday by the Securities and Exchange Commission will now require companies like Target and Walmart to disclose whether their products contain “conflict materials” from war-torn countries.
- Ever wondered where those “suggested serving” sizes come from? It comes from the average amount that Americans over the age of four consume in a single seating. That average comes from federal food surveys.
- Fox News has reportedly identified the Navy Seal who penned the controversial book that details the operation that killed Osama Bin Laden.
- According to researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago, if you want your kids to be nicer and more tolerant, expose them to art. The study found that people who engage in the arts — or even those who see others engaging in the arts — contribute more to society than those who don’t.
Angela Basset is set to play Coretta Scott King in an upcoming Lifetime movie. The film will center on Coretta as well as Malcolm X’s widow Dr. Betty Shabazz, detailing the two single mothers carrying on after the assassinations of their husbands.