- Cocaine is now more valuable to Columbia than chocolate.
- Women aren’t the only ones who will be paying for birth control pills. Thanks to a new discovery, oral contraceptives for men are much closer than we think.
- Ebay is banning the sale of all hexes and magic positions. So all you Harry Potter wannabes, you’re going to have to get your goods elsewhere.
- According to a new study by the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, females with ADHD have high rates of self-injury and attempts of suicide during their teenage years.
- Passengers on an Air France flight which was diverted from Beirut to Damascus were asked to chip in and and help pay for fuel after their corporate card was declined.
Jenny MacCarthy and Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher are calling it quits after just six months of dating. The two plan to remain friends. Which is code for they will probably never speak again.
Have a great weekend!