- It has been widely known that Google takes really good care of it’s employees. Well, they also take care of the spouses of employees as well. If a Google employee dies, the spouse gets half of the employees salary for 10 years.
- Facebook is in the process of testing a new feature that will allow you to send photos as real postcards.
- Iconic camera company Nikon is reportedly working on an Android powered camera which will run a full suite of apps, including Instagram. Very interesting.
- Someone is selling an unopened first generation iPhone on eBay at the bargain basement price of $10,000. The original price of the iPhone was $599.
- A Washington, D.C. man got a surprise package at his door after ordering what he thought was a television from Amazon. Instead, he opened the large box Tuesday evening to find a military-grade assault rifle. Oops.
The annoyingly catchy “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen just hit a new milestone. The hit song has topped the Billboard Hot 100 for nine weeks straight. This marks the longest run for any song in 2012.