- Online video game maker, Zynga has been hit with its first insider trading lawsuit. Eyes were raised when certain shareholders were able to sell their shares on April 3rd at $12. Shortly after the stock tanked after posting disappointing earnings numbers.
- Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has just launched an app called “Mitt’s VP”. This will be the first place that he will announce his running mate.
- NASA is set to broadcast the landing of the Curiosity rover on Mars live in Times Square. Beats looking at ads all day.
- Twitter has reinstated the account of a British journalist who had very harsh words for NBC’s coverage of the Olympics.
- If you were a fan of the Brady Bunch T.V. show, you are going to love this. Vince Vaughn is working with CBS to develop a reboot of the popular 1970′s hit show.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, landed the cover of Vanity Fair’s Best Dressed issue. In the issue she gives her secrets to how she stays thin.