- According to tech site ZDNet, 1 in 5 Microsoft logins are in the hands of hackers. If you are using any sort of MS software, it may be time to switch.
- Based on a recent finding by Medical Daily, individuals that live to be 100 tended to have been born in the fall.
- For those of you who have waited for the right price to purchase an iPad, your wait may soon be over. The 7.85-inch screen mini iPad is expected to launch later this year. The iPad currently occupies about 65% of the tablet market, but does not currently have anything to compete with the Kindle Fire and Google’s Nexus 7.
- New Orleans was recently ranked as the #1 city for singles.
- The FDA has just approved the first pill to prevent HIV. The pill, Truvada, is manufactured by Gilead Sciences. The decision comes less than two weeks after the agency approved the first over-the-counter HIV test that Americans can use in the privacy of their homes.
Yahoo stunned the tech world yesterday when they announced that their new CEO is long time Google executive Marissa Mayer. Marissa takes over the reigns of Yahoo effective today.