- Amazon is preparing a higher resolution version of its popular Kindle Fire tablet. Other upgrades include a thinner/lighter form factor and a camera.
- A Chinese acrobat miraculously suffered only minor injuries after falling near the end of a 700 meter tightrope while attempting to traverse the tightrope backwards.
- If you’re thinking about running for Congress, don’t do it in Jordan. A candidate for congress, pulled a gun on his opponent on Live television.
- It’s official. The last 12 months have been the hottest EVER recorded in the U.S.
- According to a study from Concordia University in Montreal, there may actually be a neurological basis for getting emotionally attached after a sexual encounter. “Love is actually a habit that is formed from sexual desire as desire is rewarded.” Stage 5 clingers rejoice. Science is now backing you up.
All-Star Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander and Sports Illustrated swimsuit hottie Kate Upton spent some time together last weekend in Detroit, fueling rumors that the two might be an item. Upton is a native of St. Joseph, Michigan. Can we say homefield advantage?
Follow Us on Facebook and never miss an update!