- One of the benefits of being in an election year is that we’ll at least get to enjoy some lower gas prices soon. Reports are coming out that gas prices may drop another 50 cents just in time for the election.
- According to Wired Magazine, if you are trying to build a successful app and compete in this highly competitive arena, you’re either going to have to bribe your way to the top, display porn or spam everyone and their mother.
- The next time you visit Central America, and buy a Coke, don’t be surprised if it is served to you in a plastic ziploc bag as opposed to more expensive plastic bottles.
- FX has acquied the TV premier rights to the highly successful raunchy comedy movie Ted. The deal is said to be worth $54 million.
- In an election year, this is too good not to share. Here are the 7 Unhappy truths about politicians.
After announcing her exit from ESPN last week, sportscaster Erin Andrews has just announced that she will be joining Fox Sports. Andrews will host the network’s new primetime college football pregame show as well as have a significant role in National Football League, Major League Baseball and other sports coverage.