- KFC has literally topped itself this time. After bringing us a sandwich bookended by two pieces of chicken, they are now testing a fried chicken sandwich — topped with Garlic Parmesan dressing and a cheese-coated bun in the Philippines. No word yet on when this new delicacy will hit U.S. shores.
- Citizens of Chicago (and Snoop Dogg) are probably out in the streets celebrating. Chicago city council members voted overwhelmingly to decriminalize marijuana.
- Looks like analysts are warming back up to the Facebook stock. The stock has been upgraded by most analysts to a “buy”. They key is to wait for all of the media circus and an earnings report to pass before jumping in.
- According to experts at the prestigious Cambridge University, husbands who do more chores in the home are happier than those who do not.
- Good news for those of us who have student loans, Congress has acted and frozen student loan rates.
According to a report by an ESPN, NBA insider, Lamar Odom may be headed back to L.A. Not the Lakers, but the Clippers who originally drafted Odom, are interested in bringing him back.