- The New Economics Foundation (NEF) has released its latest Happy Planet Index, which ranks the happiest countries in the world. According to the study, Costa Rica comes in as the happiest country on the planet.
- In a breakthough study, people can be trained to forget bad memories. This study was published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology. This type of treatment would be targeted towards individuals that suffer from PTSD.
- If you are on Facebook, you will soon be hearing about something called Friendshake. Friendshake uses your phone’s GPS to find the people around you on Facebook and easily add them as “Friends.”
- According to new research from United Healthcare, if you want to live to 100, get more sleep.
- If you want to extend the battery life in your smartphone, find out which apps are running in the background and shut them down. Looks like I’ll be shutting down my beloved Pandora for a while.
Your sweet tooth, may be making you stupid. According to a study conducted by Mens Health, a diet high in sugar may hamper your memory and ability to learn. The formal study was published in the Journal of Physiology. If you have a big test or presentation coming up, skip the glazed donuts.