- Some people buy sweaters, others golf clubs. Oracle CEO Larry Ellison is buying a Hawaiian island.
- Ok, this is getting ridiculous remember when New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg proposed a ban on large sugary drinks? Well, a Massachusetts mayor is proposing a ban on large drinks and free refills.
- A British study recently revealed that more and more teachers are feeding their students who are going hungry at home.
- Not to mix church and state, but I found this fascinating. According to a recent study conducted by Buyology, a Republican’s favorite fast food is Subway and the coffee of choice is Dunkin Donuts coffee. For Democrats it’s Wendy’s and Starbucks respectively.
- As far as potato skins go, Chilis came in as the highest rated.
Science has confirmed that Bieber fever is more contagious than measles. True story guys. I just report the facts.
Have a great weekend!